Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dawn of The Final Day

#TCGS @ #DCM15
The Chris Gethard Live Show at the Del Close Marathon was great. Totally worth the measly $20. There were actually 20 shows in one, in this huge place at F.I.T. There were tents and dividers all over the place. Everyone was there; the Hintmaster, Alyssa, Bobby Moynihan (who said hi to me after the show... I immediately got starstruck), Vacation Jason, Writer from the New Yorker who got fired for being too pretentious, Lil' Woody Allen, 40 y/o Goosey (doing a presentation on paper clips), the LLC (doing karaoke), Cockstain Tearduct, and, of course, Chris Gethard himself (who did a great improv performance at the end with fellow performer Shannon O'Neil). My assignment was to help out Mimi on the Hoops with anything she needed. She had a corner where people could try hoop dancing. I did a bit of hooping too ^_^ I might actually buy a hoop when I get back to Sweden. Also, I was on bubble duty during the show (and almost fainted from blowing too many bubbles ^_^). It was a crazy-ass show that went GREAT! The audience seemed to have a great time too. The perfect end to a perfect vacation. Yes, Jason, I said VACATION!

That was yesterday.

Ignore the -24 Hours Remain- part
This is it though. I'm at Mimi's, drinking tea, getting ready to go to the airport. It's 9:00 (New York time), which means the time is 15:00 back in Sweden. Oh I'm gonna be soo jetlagged tomorrow!  It's waaay too early, but I'm too excited to sleep. I always get like this when I'm travelling.

So this has been an amazing trip. Everyone I've stayed with have been so nice to me. Thank you, I will never ever forget this!

I don't know if I'm gonna write anything else in this blog, but if I do, it's gonna be from Sweden.
So this is Stellan from New York, signing out.

Buhbye! <3