Sunday, June 23, 2013

Roosevelt island, NYPL, TCGS live, Grandmas Ashes

Just woke up. No sleep til Brooklyn. Lol
On my phone, so this'll be short

Jamie took me to Roosevelt Island. We walked all around the entire island so I got to see a lot of different areas. He would make a great tour guide; that guy knows something about EVERYTHING!!!

After that, we visited NYPL (I'm a huge Ghostbusters fan) 

And then we went back to his place, dropped off some things and went straight to a live TCGS. They played audience basketball w beach balls. 
Got to meet Connor Ratliff and Shannon O'Neil, so now only Random Maxine and Alyssa remains and then I will have met everyone (I think). 
I had a blast at the live show. So much fun!!! 

We went to Hanco's for some bubble tea 
Then we went to Jamies and watched Brian Posein's latest special on Netflix (US Netflix kicks sweden's Netflix' ass). After that we went to UCB to see Grandma's Ashes perform. Dru Johnston (the Hintmaster / sometimes shirtless Barista) got us in for free. Here's Dru: 
Dru is the one to the right in the picture. 

I really enjoyed Grandmas Ashes a LOT. Still not 100% into improv, but it's a very impressive artform! And it's very funny. 

Also, the secret I put into the bowl got picked (if you don't know; don't ask). 

Today: this is the end, more bubble tea and then some rest. 

Kisses & hugs