Sunday, June 23, 2013

One week left...

Ok, so in exactly one week I will be sitting on an airplane on my way back to Sweden.
This is the final week. It's gonna be a wacky one, I bet.

Today is CRAZY hot and humid.
I went to the movies at the Cobble Hill Cinemas to see "this is the end".
I walked there, since today is my "subway free day" (that way, my new week on the metro card will last from tomorrow and right up until I go back to sweden; yay planning).
It's a perfect lazy sunday movie. Stupid dick-jokes and insane special effects. Just as espected.
After the movie, I got some bubble tea. It's the 3rd day in a row. I think I might be addicted (thanks Jamie ^_^) I will need to buy tapioka pearls in sweden and start making my own.

It started raining, so the walk home would have suuuucked if it hadn't been for the umbrella that Jersey Dave borrowed me ^_^

So now I am here, back at Jamie's. I feel like doing nothing. Nothing at all. It's one of those days.
I've basically been walking non stop since arriving in the states (with only a few hours of nothingness here and there). I'm usually not an outgoing person, so this is all very out of my comfort zone. In a good way. But right now, I really just need to chill the fuck out, y'know?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this final week in the states. Here's what's on the agenda:
TCGS on wednesday. TCGS at DCM on saturday. Aaaand that's pretty much it. Everything else is left up to my hosts.

Ok, so that's it for now I think.
Hugs!