Friday, June 21, 2013

TCGS + TDS

Today is friday. It's the 21st of June. The time is 10.30am. I'm at Keith B's house. Stil in bed. Well rested. Here's a partial recap of what I've been up to since I last wrote in this blog: Wednesday and thursday was CRAZY. You'll see. I paid someone to wash my clothes at a place close to where Mimi lives. Never done that before. It was 10 bucks but it was worth it. Mimi let me come with her to Hudson River Park for some hooping in the sunset before the Chris Gethard Show. That was so much fun :-) I left some stuff at Mimi's that I won't be needing until the way back to Sweden (I will be Staying with Mimi on the final night in NYC) and we took a cab to the MNN studio. The first people I saw were Omar and Random Dan. They were as nice in person as they are online :-) The studio felt bigger than I had expected. Turns out I was gonna be on the panel. Wow! Scary. The theme for the show was "Crowd-Sourced Character Contest 2". Ok, I have to get ready for my next stop on this crazy journey. I'll tell you more later. It involves a british person with sausages for feet, a crazy roommate and Tom Brokaw. Yes. Indeed. Bye.