Saturday, June 29, 2013

TCGS @ DCM

So this is the final day. I leave for Sweden tomorrow.
I had a delicious lunch with Keith H (Bananaman) at a place called Souen and a waitress there spilled an entire glass of water on me, so the meal was free. Yay! Totally worth it :-)
I was in the NintenoWorld store for quite a while, gathering StreetPass hits. Nerd! Then I went to the NBC experience store and bought a big-ass F*R*I*E*N*D*S mug ^_^

I stayed with Clif H, which was a weird trip because he lives further down south in Brooklyn, and I had been staying with Emma, who lives near the Graham station. And now I'm staying with Heidi, who also lives near the Graham station. I could've planned this better, I feel ^_^ oh well.

The pins show where I have been staying.
Red pin = Manhattan. Blue pin = Brooklyn.

This map shows you how many days I stayed at each place, and in what order.

I feel kinda bad that I didn't get to hang out with Clif more. I was very much just there to sleep and have a shower.

So tonight, the Chris Gethard Show is doing a 20-show live thingie at the Del Close Marathon. I'm gonna be there to help out. It's gonna be bonkers. I'm thinking of running out before the show to buy a WiiMote at NintendoWorld, just because they're much much cheaper here than in Sweden. I'm staying at Mimi's the final night. That way, I can just get on the E train and go straight to the airport tomorrow.

Sounds like a plan, right?

This is Stellan, signing out.
<3